He provided the voice of Chuck E. from 1993 to 2012 at Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants, and as the English and Spanish voice of the character in national commercials. Additionally, Brannan provided the voice for Barney the Dinosaur as Barney's singing voice for the PBS series, and also provided Barney's voice for all of the public relations spots on radio and television, as well as computer games, books, and plush toys.
A list of the Japanese anime characters that Brannan has voiced appears below.
Brannan has also voiced commercials, phone-casting, industrials, narrative, and religious markets. A few of his credits are Brinker's International for Chili's, Maggiano's, On the Border and Romano's Macaroni Grill, First United Bank, Lone Star College System, Methodist Health Systems, and Sean Hannity.
Brannan also works as a freelance writer, speaker, and fine arts consultant.
He has also been credited as Duncan Brennan.
- Baccano! - Denkura (ep. 7)
- Baki the Grappler - Takagi
- Case Closed - Ken Tomason, Oswald Burny
- Darker than Black - Jean (eps. 1-2)
- Dragon Ball - Babidi, Bibidi, Dr. Myuu, Ninja Mursaki, Monster Carrot
- Dragonaut - The Resonance - Kasuga Nozaki
- Fullmetal Alchemist - Slicer (Young Brother)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Slicer (Young Brother), Fox
- The Galaxy Railways - Guy Sander
- Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino - Bernardo (ep. 9)
- Jyu Oh Sei - Third
- Mushishi - Tetsu (ep. 23)
- One Piece - Mr. 3, Sarkies, Shepherd
- Samurai 7 - Shichiroji
- Spice and Wolf II - Rigoro Dedri
- Yu Yu Hakusho - Shougo Sato
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|